Thursday, December 23, 2010

Where do we go from here?

It concerns me that 2010 is ending. Soon. Very soon.

Or the fact that I haven't written in months. 

A couple of days ago I realized that new things are starting for me at the very beginning of 2011.  I will start my first professional job (at a quite ripe age of 26). I will have to get used to make the most of my day by day to obtain what I want. I too, will need to focus on the final goal of my next 5 year plan.

I don't even have a Christmas gift for mumsie. I'll see what I can get her last minute.

What am I going to do...
I am petrified in starting the new job. Normal I suppose yea?
I know that my goal will be to come back to Canada within 5 years. That's good.
I don't know how I am going to do that. Yet.

What about you? Any resolution yet? Ah, resolution. That word sounds like those extra pounds you never lose. Let's rephrase that, what is your plan to live the 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment