Friday, October 1, 2010

I Survived 21 Days Without Facebook!


And so I did. And very proud of it. Though it was really not as bad as I thought it would be.

There was only 1 inbox. I guess I know who my real friends are. Or am I judging unjustly?
Of course people commented after my "I'm back from 21 days without FB" status. Then again, I think it's just a stupid thing I did, lol, but it's okay. I happened to enjoyed it. It's like leaving your cellphone/blackberry for the day and finally able to recognize a cute guy had always been looking at you.
Alright, not that exciting.

What I did instead of stalking people and succumb to narcissism?  
Well, I finished 2 books, White Fang by Jack London, and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Now I know how a wolf looks at us as being a weird thing with a club ready to beat the crap out of them, and gained love to the little spoiled wizard. I mean really, Firebolt? From Sirius? *gag* Though I do like the story now compared to when I first saw it. I guess I just dislike over discussed things.

I concentrate on corresponding in other ways like post or email or text messages. It was a fun thing to write on paper again, putting them into an envelope, and actually handwritten the address. I realized whom of my friends I actually have real addresses and email addresses. Which explains much about deeper relationships.

I didn't worry about attractive girls writing on my ex's wall. Nor did I worry about the compulsive behavior to leave comments here and there.
Short to say, it was liberating. I even suggest it! 
I do admit I was really bad in documenting my detox period. Soweeee

Oh, the coffee? didn't work out. Last 3 weeks been busy with morning job interviews. Poor mum didn't want me to lose my head in the interviews and prepared me coffee on the morning of the 11th day. Oh well, another detox time will come.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment