Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!!

DAY 10!!!

Without FB and coffee. I really really really really really want my coffee, but for FB, I found that it's not really necessary. I mean, I don't really have the urge to open it. I do miss contacting my friends who most are in Canada. So far I have been texting and emailing them. Wow, it's like I'm back in time when Friendster was not even existed. It'll be nice if I have Hedwig, don't you think?

My last several posts are bland eh? No pictures. Been vewy vewy lazy...

I put one pic here though, it's the book my uncle had brought with him from London. As most English books here are with the price of a rocket launching to the space, I asked him if he can get me some books when he's visiting. Got Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, The Other Boleyn Girl, Jane Austen Book Club and....the Knitting Club?? Should keep me busy for a while. Did I mention I am reading Harry Potter? 3rd one. I never really liked it when it first came out, but now I can see why people are madly in love with the series. 

Favorite line from HP 3, from Ron, "Should I make tea?" "It's what my mum always do whenever somebody is unhappy" LOOOOOL

Uggggggggggggh. Dreading for Tuesday's interview Y________Y

Ooooh! Found a fantastic ciabatta recipe from Kitchen Hack blog. Maybe I will try it soon. Dying to eat real bread. Not those supermarket bread.

1 comment: