Thursday, September 16, 2010

Standing Still

I don't know why in my whole life up until now, I never really want anything. I feel disappointed a bit if I don't win something, but that's all. Then I am 26 years old. No job, no direction. A little light however, have appeared.

I do believe now that I will make a great teacher. For once, I am going to give it a full try. I can just imagine a beaming eyes of students dying to learn something new, putting their trust on me. I can do this...I wish there's Jillian Michaels to kick my butt.

In one of the interviews they asked me what my achievements are. My, that was one big TKO.
There is no such thing as too late right? Many people stay in the shadows, they survive. Many people change change careers too. It's difficult, but not impossible.

Well, I am going to give it a try. If I fail, I just need to get back up again. Until somebody out there gives me a chance. I hope when everything is said and done, more is done than said..

---------
Moving onto a lighter topic, DAY 6! Without Facebook and coffee. I hope my lack of motivation to do anything is not because of the two. lol

Can you tell that I am bipolar? It's not a sin. I think it's the new normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment