Friday, February 4, 2011

What is there to push? LOL

I had come to accepting the fact that my breasts are indeed flat. 

A good number of women in this world, are blessed with generous portion of what most think defines women (of course not in my radical-feminist-opinion). Breasts. Yes, breasts. 
I however, have quite a modest portion. Or so I always mentioned to my lovers. 
I never thought of it as bad. Really. I only had wished for several times that I am one size bigger.

Think of it as flats and heels. 


Some women had it full, had it elevated a bit yea?
While others, who includes me, had it more comfortably grounded.

I never put tissues into my bras. Nor had I any cuttings on my girls to make it more plumped (thank goodness). I have a couple of push up bras. But the latter had been proven a disappointment. Why? You must've thought, "push up bras is like the best invention ever!"
Well, yes, but if you're like me, what is there to push? lol. I can now easily laugh at it. Flat girls have fun too. Just look at Piper Perebo and Kiera Knightley!

So, if a man ever got close to me and told me that my girls require some fixing, I will tell him one thing,

"So does your wiener."

and walk away ;]








No comments:

Post a Comment